Fancy a bit of a change for your bot's name? The following guide will show you how to update the name that your bot uses
Note: Please keep in mind that this will still need to be a Twitch account that you own and are able to log into. As such you may want to make use of the Twitch Name Change service first to update your bot's name on Twitch before following these steps
1. Login to the Deepbot website with your main Twitch account credentials.
2. Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner then “My Account”
3. On the website page that opens up, click your current bots name. This should be highlighted in orange.
4. Enter the new Twitch username you want to use for the bot. (NOTE: You must own or have access to the credentials for the account pertaining to the username you enter in the field!)
5. Click the checkbox to save your changes.
Now restart Deepbot and login with your new bot account's credentials. This will complete the cycle and all your chat will see that your bot as a whole new identity.