User Tools

Site Tools


custom_mini-games

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
custom_mini-games [2018/07/09 12:34]
ianchandler1990
custom_mini-games [2019/06/01 08:29] (current)
ianchandler1990
Line 31: Line 31:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
 The command below allows users to flip a coin. The command below allows users to flip a coin.
  
Line 56: Line 56:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
 Below is a custom mini-game that was built by LordNazo but I have changed it to make it a bit more advance and has a per user cool down on it. Below is a custom mini-game that was built by LordNazo but I have changed it to make it a bit more advance and has a per user cool down on it.
  
Line 79: Line 79:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
 The command below gives users a chance to double their points or lose them all! The code supplied has a 25% chance to lose and 75% chance to win! The command below gives users a chance to double their points or lose them all! The code supplied has a 25% chance to lose and 75% chance to win!
  
Line 96: Line 96:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
  
 == Setup == == Setup ==
Line 121: Line 121:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
  
 == Setup == == Setup ==
Line 144: Line 144:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
 The command below is a fun command to tell the streamer to drink something. The command below is a fun command to tell the streamer to drink something.
  
Line 160: Line 160:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
 The command below is a fun command to try and not knock over the jenga tower. The command below is a fun command to try and not knock over the jenga tower.
  
Line 179: Line 179:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
  
 == Setup == == Setup ==
Line 201: Line 201:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]**\\
 The command below is for a slots that gives 3 icons then gives points on how many are matching! The command below is for a slots that gives 3 icons then gives points on how many are matching!
  
Line 250: Line 250:
 ---- ----
  
-Credits: Ian Chandler idea by KittyChaos\\+Credits: ​**[[https://​www.twitch.tv/​ianchandler1990|Ian Chandler]]** idea by KittyChaos\\
 The command below is a game at which you put a user or random user on a trial, and everyone in stream can vote if they are innocent or guilty. The command can only be ran by the Streamer or a Mod. The command below is a game at which you put a user or random user on a trial, and everyone in stream can vote if they are innocent or guilty. The command can only be ran by the Streamer or a Mod.
  
custom_mini-games.txt ยท Last modified: 2019/06/01 08:29 by ianchandler1990