This will allow viewers of your stream to trigger custom commands and check points in your Discord channel.
Important: Built-in Mini-Games and a few other things will not respond back in discord. Only custom commands and the point check command will respond back to users.
Note: To make custom commands only respond to discord responses, make sure you only have Discord Box checked in the Command Editor for the command. (Un-check Channel/Whispers.) Also, you can use “/discord” in the beginning of the channel message to send anything after “/discord” to discord.
1. Go the the following LINK and select “Create An Application”
2. Under “General Information” enter the following
Make a copy of your client ID. You are going to need it later.
3. Under “Bot” click “Add Bot”. It will then come up with a warning that the action cannot be reversed. Click “Yes, do it!” to this warning. As if you're on the hunt for pokémon a wild botachu will appear. Make it your own by giving it a nickname and an avatar. Also deselect “Public Bot” and “Requires OAuth2 Code Grant” because botachu doesn't need to evolve into a raibot.
4. Click to reveal your bot's token. With the client ID that you copied earlier on the “General Information” page and the token on the “bot” page you have everything that you need to get Deepbot and Discord to play nicely in the playground
5. Now we have the required information, navigate to your DeepBot application.
5. In the box labeled “Monitor Channels” enter the channel you wish your bot to monitor for command triggers.
(To add multiple channel separate with a “,” and no spaces e.g. streamteam_bot,general,welcome,staff)
(Also now change any other settings you now wish to. You can always return later. See the settings section HERE for more information)
You can now press “Save” on the “Master Settings” window and continue to the next guide HERE