This is an old revision of the document!
This will allow viewers of your stream to trigger custom commands and check points in your Discord channel.
Important: Built-in Mini-Games and a few other things will not respond back in discord. Only custom commands and the point check command will respond back to users.
Note: To make custom commands only respond to discord responses, make sure you only have Discord Box checked in the Command Editor for the command. (Un-check Channel/Whispers.) Also, you can use “/discord” in the beginning of the channel message to send anything after “/discord” to discord.
In this setup we will use the following information as an example:
Streamer: MyStreamTeam | Bot: StreamTeam_Bot | Viewer: StreamTeam_Joe
1. Go the the following LINK and select “New Application”
2. Enter the following information:
Then press “Create Application”
3. Click to reveal your bots Client/Application ID and token. You will need to make a note of these.
(In our example)
Client/Application ID: 181923938748596224
4. Now we have the required information, navigate to your DeepBot application.
5. In the box labeled “Monitor Channels” enter the channel you wish your bot to monitor for command triggers.
(To add multiple channel separate with a “,” and no spaces e.g. streamteam_bot,general,welcome,staff)
(Also now change any other settings you now wish to. You can always return later. See the settings section HERE for more information)
You can now press “Save” on the “Master Settings” window and continue to the next guide HERE