Deepbot is a great program for your Twitch bot needs, allowing you to do quite a lot to help customise your stream to how you need it to be. However, there may come a time that you will need to cancel your subscription to these services. The reason is probably one of the following.
As Deepbot itself costs $5/mo to keep access to the features outlined Here it can be a financial burden. Sadly, however, there is currently no easy way through the website to allow you to do this. This MUST be cancelled through PayPal itself. The following guide will show you the steps you need to do to cancel this.
1. Log in to your PayPal account LINK
2. We need to find “Pre-approved Payments”.
(You PayPal may look different, but should still be called “Pre-approved Payments”)
3. On the pre-approved page you may not find what you're looking for and it may only display a few items. In this case you'll need to click “Manage Pre-Approved Payments” located on the left side of the page
4. Use the filter to select the seller whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
5. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.