This will allow you to use a custom voice to be set within Deepbot. The voice can be used to read donations/use @tts@/etc.
Note: Works with Windows 7/8/10.
Warning!!: This guide involves doing manual edits to your registry. We do not take any responsibility for any damage done to your Computer/Device. Do at your own risk.
1. Install the Speech Platform V11
2. Get the Alternate Voices
3. Extract the registry tokens
4. Edit the Voices 1 and 2 files
5. Merge the new Registry files into your registry
6. You have now installed your custom voices. Start up Deepbot and you should have Access to the new voices.